Bullying behavior is only for the insecure, and unhappy.
Bullying in any form
is devastating, and feels like the end of the world. It can destroy you in
seconds. For years, I was bullied by a co-worker, the main reason why I had
to leave my previous job.
Some people are just
an embarrassing excuse for an existence and have no business expressing their
inconsistent and therefore irrelevant accusations. Obsess much???
At first, I felt
awful about such commentary not understanding what would motivate a person to
put someone down just because they think they are powerful. I realized it
wasn't about me being "sensitive", it was about some people being
unhappy and insecure. So unhappy that she has to go to great lengths to insult
someone consistently. And she
usually does when her pea sized brain finds something else to pick on. I tried
to deal with it by sleeping it off, I struggled with eating disorders, and
causing physical pain to myself, all in the hopes of distraction but the pain
is still there, often stronger than ever, and unbearable vivid. Due to
emotional baggage, my body has been throwing massive warning signs telling me to
slow down, my high blood pressure and migraine being more persistent that ever.
I have lost focus on what’s important.
Stop judging others
for their mistakes. Work on correcting yours. Nobody is perfect, and nobody
will ever be perfect. You can only be the best you that you can be. Do not try
to be someone else, don't envy someone for what they have that you don't. Look
in the mirror and see the good, dismiss the bad. You
have the rest of your life to better yourself, you owe it to yourself to at
least try. In the end, we only have one life… if you're going to live it, live
it like you mean it.
I have decided to remove people and things that do not need to be in my way and hinder my growth. Sending all my love and good vibrations to everyone who is in need of a hug.
Set yourself free ♥
By the grace of God, I will find some peace again…soon
peace is just there waiting for you ๐ tight hugs love.
ReplyDelete