First breath after prolonged "emotional rubble"
Overwhelmed with the response on the last post,
I questioned if I had made the right decision in posting about it. My
girlfriend Maria Villa, told me that she loved this blog idea and I have been
asked by another friend [Ino dela Cruz] to update them whenever I posted a new
blog which again made me blush because well, let’s face it, what do I really
know about blogging.
I started this blog so that we can all be an
inspiration to each other. My circle of trust is solid these days, and they all
contribute to being amazing distractions. I can feel the love without having to
hear it being said to me, or having it posted on my social media wall. It’s
pure and old school and authentic, just the way I like it :). I'm lucky despite
all my troubles, and I'm happy.
We all need a clean slate and a fresh start. 2021
was a major year of change for me, but I harbor no ill feelings. I believe I'm
starting to take the right steps and going the right way. Fingers crossed for
the best, looking forward and trying to let go of all my issues and baggage and
forever thankful to those I have in my life, and everyone I crossed paths with
along the way.
I have a good feeling about 2022. So here we
go, get down to business. I am weary, but I am not afraid. Least of all, I
am not broken. And I will push my way through this. I will turn this
unforgiving bull of a burden, into ashes. Challenge, accepted 100%
Overwhelmed with the response on the last post,
I questioned if I had made the right decision in posting about it. My
girlfriend Maria Villa, told me that she loved this blog idea and I have been
asked by another friend [Ino dela Cruz] to update them whenever I posted a new
blog which again made me blush because well, let’s face it, what do I really
know about blogging.
I started this blog so that we can all be an
inspiration to each other. My circle of trust is solid these days, and they all
contribute to being amazing distractions. I can feel the love without having to
hear it being said to me, or having it posted on my social media wall. It’s
pure and old school and authentic, just the way I like it :). I'm lucky despite
all my troubles, and I'm happy.
We all need a clean slate and a fresh start. 2021
was a major year of change for me, but I harbor no ill feelings. I believe I'm
starting to take the right steps and going the right way. Fingers crossed for
the best, looking forward and trying to let go of all my issues and baggage and
forever thankful to those I have in my life, and everyone I crossed paths with
along the way.
I have a good feeling about 2022. So here we
go, get down to business. I am weary, but I am not afraid. Least of all, I
am not broken. And I will push my way through this. I will turn this
unforgiving bull of a burden, into ashes. Challenge, accepted 100%
π₯°π₯°π₯°
ReplyDeleteππ
ReplyDeleteπ±π
ReplyDeletelove you π you are a tough woman.
ReplyDelete