Those broken days, am I seeing things...

 


Life just gets in the way sometimes. I've been reflecting on where life has brought me and how worth it all the traumatic breakdowns and sleepless nights have been. There are mornings when you don't wake up on the wrong side of the bed, but on the wrong side of existence. Those are the mornings when the only option is to seek refuge in the warmth and darkness under your sheets. And when absolutely anything verbal thrown at you can quickly turn from comforting to soul-shattering. I realized how lost I had been in the past two and a half years, something that failed to register for the longest time, and it's such a relief to be able to breathe out after all this time and energy spent on all things negative. 
I guess times have changed, it is when you reflect on all things questionable in your life and as a turning point for everything in desperate need for a change. My friends call it my nesting period. I call it my "emotional rubble" clearing. It is the kind of time when "feeling at peace" tops all of my priority lists. Suddenly I found the strength I was longing for, so badly. I made a big decision, one that just feels right, right now. 

Comments

  1. πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š can't wait for your next blog, you got me right there...been through alot of hells years ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait☺☺ for sure I will not miss this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Live another day. Regret some more...And get over that too..

Slow and steady...

“I don’t believe in omens. I believe in survival instinct, like the one that tells me to stay away from wounded lions.” - Queen of the South